Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Birthdays!!!

On September 5th we had three birthdays in our house. My birthday, Tim's birthday, and Gabi's. Tim turned 12, Gabi turned 3, and I turned 18. I can't believe I'm really that old. I do not feel like an adult. For our celebration, we decided to go to the Warren Dunes. We are going back soon, because we all had a blast! Here are some pictures of our adventure to the dunes.

For some odd reason the boys left their shirts on. I think they thought it was too cold. Usually they have flung off their shirts and are diving, jumping, and anything else that shouts BOY. They did go up the dunes quite a bit and they played some sort of war game, of course. I got a few pictures of them playing their game and they are further down. I'll have to do another post because there are some more pictures.























This is what ya get if you say "say cheese Gabi", with cupcake on top.




Look!
















This girlie climbed up the entire dune. Of course I held her hand to keep her from falling over, but she did it! I was so proud of her.




Apparently, Stephen was Jesus in their game. He healed the guys who got hurt or died. : )




We had an extra boy with us. Tim invited his friend Ransom, to come with. He is such a cutie! All the boys have so much fun hanging out with Ransom.






































Since it was his birthday, I took his 12 year old pictures.




BOYS!!!!



Yahoo!! I'm finally 12!





One of the "Tim" faces








1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff Danielle. Great notes and fabulous pictures. You are really good at this. Love, Daddy

    ReplyDelete