Monday, March 1, 2010

Matt

So, I'm finally posting something!!!! This is one of my younger brothers, Matt. He is really awesome and is an AMAAAAAAAZING artist!!!!! He would like to be a graphic designer, and he is working on designing my photography website!!! He is 15!!! Wow, I can't believe that he'll be sixteen in a few months! He is slowly passing me up in height, and is actually able to wrestle Phil without completely being demolished! ;P and he almost can beat me in an arm wrestle now too! ;) Ok, anyways....he is an amazingly talented artist and has his own business with his best friend Josh. I think he has a blog so when I find out the address, I'll have to tell you.

Isn't he such a good lookin' guy? :) He's the quiet type like me, and is a Civil War buff, does Martial arts, likes things that have to do with explosions :P, etc. ALL boy! Oh, and he also enjoys eating!! ;)































1 comment:

  1. I love his expressions! And I really like the angle of the second one, and that it is in sepia. :)

    You did a great job with these, Danielle! Makes me want to get out and do photoshoots with my siblings too!

    ReplyDelete