Sunday, October 24, 2010

{Sneak Peek: Susanna}

Today, I had a photoshoot with one of my best friends. We grew up together, and it's been so wonderful to see her grow in beauty, and also in her walk with the Lord. Even though we live 15 minutes from each other, we barely get to see each other because of school and the normal busyness of life. Let me tell you, she is one smart girl and quite gorgeous too!!! Before the shoot today, she told me that she wasn't very photogenic (yeah right!).....um, after a few pictures I was like... GIRL! What are you talking about!!!! Why don't you take a look and see what I mean. :) Here are just a few, and I'll be posting the rest of them on my zenfolio site soon, so I'll let you know when they're up!




See what I mean?!




I was LOVING the colors!!!!!




Definitely a fave!!!!!!



Blessings!!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment