Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Waaaay to Long

I'm back!!! Finally!
I have been having a wonderful time on vacation and at the dance intensive and now I'm back to the busyness of life at home. :) While I was gone at dance camp, my mom calls me and tells me the shocking news, "We've decided to sell the house". !!!!!!!!! SOoo, our family is now moving to...well right now we aren't actually sure, that's in the Lord's hands, and are now busy fixing up some things in the house. I'll be posting pictures to keep ya'll updated. (that is if you care ;)
Our time in Maryland was wonderful, relaxing, and full of activities; our family reunion was also relaxing and we got to spend time with family we don't see too often; and then I went to Kansas for a two week dance intensive. It was at the school that my aunt and uncle teach at so I was able to spend two awesome weeks with my cousins. Those two weeks were absolutely wonderful, though I was utterly exhausted by the end of the second week. :P Now I'm back home with my family and we are busy cleaning, painting, decorating our house for selling. :)
For now here are some pictures of my little cousin who is one of the cutest little girls in the whole wide world!!!!!!! She is such a model and she is a natural in front of the camera! She LOVES to get her picture taken! :)













To see the rest, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment