Sunday, November 28, 2010

{Bethany: Sunrise Photo Shoot}

So Saturday morning, I took my friend Bethany out for a sunrise portrait shoot. :) It was so much fun (and absolutely FREEZING!!!! :), and the lighting was gorgeous and so was my model! :D






The sunrise coming up over the lake was amazing!!!!





Aren't her eyelashes just AMAZING!!!!!



I know these pictures are similar, but I couldn't decide on which one to put...so I just put both up!! :)

























She's also a budding photographer! :)




aaaaghh, the lighting was soooooo gorgeous!!!!









Bethany, you are stunning, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


C.U.T.E


Bethany, I had tons of fun! It's been fun watching you grow up into a beautiful young woman, and I know God's going to do something wonderful in your life!!!
Blessings!!
~Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment