Wednesday, November 10, 2010

{Rachel: Senior Pictures}

Last week, I had the pleasure of taking my good friend Rachel's senior pictures. We had been trying to do the pictures over the summer, but she was extra busy, and then it was hard htis fall, because now she is in college, and has a VERY busy schedule!! :D
We finally were able to get together to take her pictures, and we had a very nice time! She is a beautiful girl and I am so glad that I was able to take her pictures!!!
Rachel, Thank you SO much for letting me take your pictures!!! You are so beautiful and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you in the coming years!!
To see the rest of the pictures, click HERE!!




















Blessings!!
~Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Excellent work Danielle! :) She looks like Kate Winslet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Yeah, you're right, she does a little bit!

    ReplyDelete