Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Beauty of God's Creation!!!!

Here are some pictures that I took last summer at a really lovely place called Cantigny. It is beautiful and I just went crazy, as you can see, and took lots of pictures. Besides portraiture, nature photography is probably my next favorite. God's creation is marvelous, and I can't help but photograph it. Sometimes it's easy to forget how significant God's creation really is, but when you take a moment to slow down from the business of life, relax, and look around you, there is so much that declares the beauty and creativity of the Lord. Our God is so incredible that I can't even begin to explain!!!


















Hehehe, sorry for so many waterfall pics. I tried to pick my favorite, but in the end decided to put them all up. :) Waterfalls are so amazingly beautiful. They remind me of God's unending, abundant, and overflowing love for us.












































































For any of you who do not know this, I absolutely love pathway pictures!!!!!!!







Though this picture below is not quite in focus where I had intended it to be, I love how this turned out.












The other day I was browsing on a few photography blogs, when I came across a picture similar to this one. I loved it so of course I wanted to try and imitate the idea. I was going to use my Bible, but it's too small for what I wanted the picture to look like, so I used my mom's Bible. I LOVE this picture!!!





"My country tis' of thee, sweet land of libert, of thee I sing...."

2 comments:

  1. Oh Danielle, I LOVE your waterfall pictures! They're beautiful. Something I'd really like to do one day is get some pretty pictures of waterfalls. :) And the flowers are pretty too. Nature photography is also a favorite of mine. I love your picture you copied from somebody else of the Bible - so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful!
    I'm In-Love with the one of the white daisy's taken from underneath looking-up...it makes me feel like I'm walking through a forest of giant flowers, of like I was as small as thumbelina (if you know who she is) Anyway I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! I'd love to get a copy of it
    :)

    ReplyDelete