Friday, January 22, 2010

New Camera!!!!!

Soooooo....I just ordered a Nikon D90 today!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited and very happy!!!! When it comes, I'll be sure to take a picture of it, so you know what it looks like, ok! ;-) Right now I have a Nikon D60 and a D40. I'm probably going to sell the D40 to my brothers because it's a little damaged. It works great, but there is a little scratch inside the camera so when I take a picture a little speck shows up on each picture. It's easy to remove on photoshop, but it wouldn't sell very well to anyone else because of it, and I know my brothers will enjoy it. :) Well, that's all so hope ya'll have a wonderful weekend!!!

.....and since a blog post is more exciting with pictures, here are some random black and white photos that I've taken within the past few months. Enjoy!!! :-)


I really like this picture!! I love the reflection, I mean c'mon, I'm in the picture!! ;) Just jokin'.





My pointe shoes. They've taken quite a beating!! ;)






1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I LOVE your new header! I already loved that picture...but it fits so perfectly up there. =)

    A---n--d... DANIELLE! That is exciting about the camera! But yet - you are already upgrading cameras for a 2nd time?!? I haven't even got to upgrade once. {sniff sniff} You'll have to tell me all about it; and I hope you enjoy it.

    {and, that D40 can probably be fixed, unless you've already checked to see before. My D40x had a scratch on the sensor and I had to get it cleaned. It cost me about $75 I think but it was worth it - but if your brothers don't care it's no big deal!}

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete