Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dave's Senior Pictures

Here are some of the best ones from Dave's senior shoot. We had an awesome time and I loved how the pictures turned out!! I think they really enjoyed them as well. An important thing about portraiture is to make sure and capture the person's personality in their pictures. Not to brag or anything, but I think I did a pretty good job of capturing his personality through these images. It does help when you know your subject though. ;-)
Anyways, Dave is my brother Phil's best friend, and is the rhythm guitarist for his band. Our two families have known each other since our parents were in college so our families are pretty close, especially Phil and Dave. It was a privilege to take these and I hope y'all enjoy looking at them. :D
















This one below is the one that they ordered. This one is another one of my favorites.


















1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures, Danielle! The posing ideas and location are all great. =)

    {and yes, yes, looks like you captured personality...and yes, yes, I agree that it helps to know the person!}

    ReplyDelete