Saturday, January 2, 2010

Long Time no...blogging {part one} Christmas

Well, I've been pretty lazy with blogging, so here are a few pictures from the Christmas season. We had a lovely time and both pairs of grandparents came. Sorry, there are not a whole lot of pictures of us, but I was too busy spending time with my wonderful grandparents. :)





I know this is an odd angle, but I was trying to get a picture of the snow that was falling. On the camera it didn't look like I had captured the snow falling, but when it was uploaded I jumped for joy!! :P















This is my backyard!!! Isn't the snow lovely?!?!



There is a path called the "Prairie Path" and it used to be a railroad. Now it is a beautiful path that is well traveled on by bikers, runners, people walking, and in the winter, some cross country skiing even. Unfortunately it is gravel so you can't rollerblade, but it is still a lovely place.











Wrapping Christmas presents!! :)





Here's our beautiful tree, and yes it is an authentic tree. It reached the ceiling and we even had to cut off the top of it because it was too tall.



There's me!!!!! :P











No comments:

Post a Comment