Wednesday, February 17, 2010

An Inspirational Quote

This week has been pretty busy so I haven't had much time for posting. Here is an inspirational quote I found on the back of a magazine, which I thought was very good advice, so I cut it out and taped it up on my wall. :) This is definitely a good quote for me, because I need to learn how to use my time more wisely than I have been in the past. I tend to be a daydreamer and I have a brain full of ideas, which doesn't help me when I need to focus on certain subjects. ;)
This also reminds me of Ecclesiastes 3 where it says that there is a time for everything under the sun. There are specific times for doing various things, but you need to make sure that you are doing them at the right time. So, when it's time to study, write a paper, or work, that's no time to be staring into space, or thinking about putting a new post on my blog, etc.
Ok, well I'd bettter get going!!! Speaking of doing things at the right times!!! ;) Just joking, I really am using my time wisely at this moment. Don't worry!! Hopefully, I'll have more pictures to post soon. Nobody really wants to do photoshoots when it's below freezing! Although.....I do have a few pictures from a couple weeks ago, when I went for a walk in the early morning. (Maybe I'll post them in a few days) MMmmmm, I just LOVE early morning light. It's deliciously....hmm...I can't think of a word to describe it!!!! Let's see, how about, well I guess I can only think of DELICIOUS. If any of you have a word that you have to describe early morning sunlight, please share!! I seem to be lacking in my vocabulary at the moment.
I'm very sorry that this post is so long, and I hope you don't mind, since this is technically my photography blog. Hope you enjoy this quote as much as I did!!!!


1 comment:

  1. =) great quote!

    and yes, early morning light is delicious. however, I don't get to see it very often...{my own fault} but I LOVE the evening light as the sun is setting as well. =)

    ReplyDelete